My Pledge of Performance As Your Accredited Buyer's Representative
Because I am committed to preparing you to be an educated buyer, I will:
- Give you the most vital information on available homes
- Keep you aware of changes in the real estate market
- Arrange a tour of areas, schools and key points of interest
- Provide neighborhood information on municipal services, schools, churches, etc.
- Check applicable zoning and building restrictions
- Disclose all known facts about properties I show you
- Collect pertinent data on values, taxes, utility costs, etc.
- Point out strengths and weaknesses of all properties you choose to view
- Explain forms, contracts, escrow and settlement procedures
- Discuss loan qualification and processing
Because I am committed to helping you save time, I will:
Because I am committed to helping you find the best value, I will:
- Provide ready access to all MLS-listed properties
- Assist you as needed on all unlisted properties
- Help you select for viewing only those homes that fit your needs
- Show you homes only in the price range most suited to your finances
- Provide you a list of qualified attorneys, home inspectors or other service professionals
- Arrange for necessary property inspections with the service providers you select.
- Prepare studies of property values in chosen areas
- Perform a market analysis on chosen properties
- Discuss financing alternatives
- See that you get a complete estimate of all costs involved
- Advise on offers on properties
- Write and present your purchase agreement to the seller
- Negotiate on your behalf
Because I am committed to you-my buyer- I will do all of this, PLUS:
- Keep your personal information confidential at all times
- Stay in touch with you from the day you start your search until the day you move in
- Coordinate all aspects of the sale and closing
- Be reimbursed with a commission only when we successfully close a transaction.